[78-L] Original 78 rpm info? TOMMY DORSEY: DEDICATED TO YOU (RCA/Camden) 1964 Vinyl LP

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 10:22:59 PST 2011

Your right Mike, I don't like any kind of electronic (fake) stereo as it all sounds awful in every case. Other than that the LP transfer is nice but the original 78's will be much better even with the surface noise which doesn't bother me a bit. And yes if I had to choose between any 78 transfer on LP no matter how good or bad it was & a 78 rpm original record then guess what? I'll take the 78 (if I can find one) every time!!