[78-L] Original 78 rpm info? TOMMY DORSEY: DEDICATED TO YOU (RCA/Camden) 1964 Vinyl LP

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 15:32:01 PST 2011

Can anyone help me with these? What is the original RCA record number? Is each title an A or B side? Have the LP & am looking for the 78's as issued during the 30's.....

	* Snooty Little Cutie (vocals : Frank Sinatra, Connie Haines and The Pied Pipers)
	* Who Can I Turn To
	* I'd Know You Anywhere (vocals : Frank Sinatra)
	* Tin Roof Blues
	* Will You Still Be Mine

	* Sweet Sue Just You
	* Just As Though You Were Here (vocals : Frank Sinatra and The Pied Pipers)
	* Stardust On The Moon
	* Dedicated To You
	* Do You Know Why (vocals : Frank Sinatra)