[78-L] RIP, CDs

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:19:37 PDT 2011

I understand that as well. I was reluctant to invest in HD-DVD or Blu-ray
until everything got sorted out. I knew one of the formats was going to
lose in the end. I love my Blu-ray discs. You can actually see How the West
Was Won in the Cinerama format via a technique called 'Smilebox.'

Jeff Sultanof