[78-L] Panic..or myth? (Hey, it was 73 years ago last night)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 31 19:31:39 PDT 2011

A correction, by the way..we just listened to WOTW for the first time in ages
(in my wife's case, she'd never heard it complete) and the time references put
it at 9pm EST. I'd had 8pm in my mind for some reason, but as Elizabeth said,
the west coast would have heard it at dinner time if at all.

Interesting goofs..did Professor Pearson in referring to his notes really see
the red flash on "October 20"? And was the dance band playing the tango
supposed to be that rotten, or did half the band just come in a bar early?

dl