[78-L] Naucktion Radio Shows this weekend!

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 16:43:46 PDT 2011

Thanks Steve :)

I'm busier than a one.... well, extremely busy this weekend, but will set the recorder so I can listen to it next week :)

A technical question: I notice in Winamp that the stream plays at 24/11, even though it is a PLS file... wish there were a way that LoudCity would stream in something a little better than 'enhanced AM' quality... I am still looking at stream hosting for a shellac stream, and LoudCity places too many restrictions on the stream :(

Kurt and Dismuke, another great program... wish I had some extra folding money so I could bid!

Brad