[78-L] For old timey TV fans..slight 78RPM connection

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 06:29:27 PDT 2011

Dave,

You are certainly correct about some series being syndicated even though
they didn't have 100 episodes. I've read in one than one place about the 100
episode practice for syndication.

Did "My Mother the Car" have a life after it was cancelled? I was always
told that that show was never run again. I don't pretend to be an expert on
TV syndication.

Jeff