[78-L] For old timey TV fans..slight 78RPM connection

djwein djwein at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 27 00:57:05 PDT 2011

Hey Jeff,

I don't know about shows needing to have 100 episodes to make syndication
viable. I can remember seeing many one and two-season series in syndication
in the 60s and 70s - GIDGET, THE TIME TUNNEL, THE JETSONS, MY MOTHER THE
CAR, CAR 54, THE INVADERS, ROOM FOR ONE MORE, THE MONKEES, and even
DICKENS-FENSTER.

Dave Weiner