[78-L] Tinkle-Tonkle Town

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 26 14:30:43 PDT 2011

It's in the 1941 catalogue, and not in the 1940..in fact none of the BC series
is in the 1940 lists. Alice Remsen sounded like an old schoolteacher on the
Irving Caesar "Songs of Health" set (late 40s) so unless she's going for the
"world's oldest woman" record, I'd be surprised if she's still with us.

dl