[78-L] Perry Mason (a bit OT)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 21 19:58:05 PDT 2011

I'm still happy to see these programs for the first time since 1957. We watched
the second show this evening, and looking at one actor, I said "Hey, that's
Dobie Gillis". I was close..it was Darryl Hickman, not Dwayne.

For a five pound bag of wet mice, who sang the "Come alive" jingle?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8ztei_retro-classic-tv-commercial-1960s-c_shortfilms

dl