[78-L] Perry Mason (a bit OT)

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 19:53:02 PDT 2011

From: Robert M. Bratcher Jr. <rbratcherjr at yahoo.com>

>You saw a network print (sourced from 16mm I'm sure) & the commercials
> were removed either from the film print itself or later in the video
> stage before the DVD's were made. Either that or the legal DVD's use
> network prints with commercials removed.

In this case I'd rather see the commercials.  I have the 16mm "backup"
print (run in sync with the 35mm print in case that one broke) of the
pilot of "Johnny Quest."  Friends who I've shown it to like the

commercials as well as the show. "Johhny Quest!  Brought to you by
light, bold, clean-tasting Pepsi-Cola.  Pepsi, the official soft drink
of today's generation.  Come alive!  You're in the Pepsi Generation!"