[78-L] Victor 24145 ETHEL MERMAN 1932 SATAN'S LI'L LAMB

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Fri Oct 21 15:30:33 PDT 2011

Greetings from FixitLand!

Erwin Kluwer wrote:

> Who the [bleep] wants to pay anything for Ethel Merman..???!!!!

For me, the attraction was that it's Victor 24145, not so much who's
on it. 1932 Victors aren't terrifically common. For that matter, 1932
records in general aren't terrifically common.

Take care,

Joe
--
"Watch your kitten make a snug home for itself in a shoe box. Two
weeks later, we see the outrage on his face. 'This shoe box has