[78-L] The audio casette is making a comback

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 18:15:59 PDT 2011

Well I prefer the Nero Burning Rom Suite (as over bloated as that software is you can choose what you want from it installed & skip the unwanted parts. For example I have Nero Burning Rom, Nero Recode (like DVD Shrink only better) plus Nerovision which helps me turn the occasional video file that Convertx V4 can't handle into a video DVD & Nero Showtime which is a software DVD video program. It also plays many other audio & video file formats. Never installed any of the other software in the suite as I didn't need it. Perhaps you can choose what parts of Roxio you want to install & skip the rest but I've never used that program so I'm not very aware of it.

A really good free program for burning DVD's & CD's including audio CD's is Imgburn. I use it all the time for about 99% of my CD.DVD burning needs & it worls great plus it will burn data discs too. I hardly ever use the main Nero Burning Rom program for burning discs anymore but I did leave that part of the program installed on the computer.