[78-L] The audio casette is making a comback

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 17:45:25 PDT 2011

ROXIO? ew.

If you're only burning CDs for the subscription service, there's freeware that will do this. But, since you have ROX-I-bloat-O, simply think of the process as this:

1. Insert USB drive into USB port on computer.
2. Copy file(s) to an 'incoming' or 'master this' folder.
3. Run RAWX-E-I-E-I-O... choose "Burn Audio CD" option.
4. Have BOLLOX-YO-HO use the files from your 'incoming' or 'master this' folder. It will be faster.
5. Uncork the Merlot or Chardonnay or whatever. Drink said whatever whilst burning the many copies of the audio CD.

Now... for a REAL blast, be ready for people that want to have the lecture series put on to a CD-R in MP3 format. Do not panic. Sip more whatever and smile, for within POX-upon-the-WOE there will be an option to burn a data CD. What that does is take the data file and stores it on the CD... as a data file.

For as bloated and overpriced as it is, ROLLOCKING-eenie-meenie-miney-MOE can do a decent job of thing like this.

Can you tell my opinion of that certain software?

:)

BC