[78-L] The audio cassette is making a comeback

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 13:05:55 PDT 2011

Funny you should mention that Earl, I am about to embark on a similar project - lots of fine jazz masters (Hines, Eldridge, McShann, Dizzy, even a jump blues band w Blind John Davis ans Sax Mallard etc) - and they do sound pretty good 30 years later - maybe we all may have music for each other to enjoy. Wish I caught Clyde Bernhardt - he was always great, loved hearing Jabbo and Benny Waters live - but alas, no tape machine w me that day ...
a bientot
Yves