[78-L] Perry Mason (a bit OT)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 19 15:06:48 PDT 2011

The traif DVDs I bought contain 6 discs per set and 271 episodes are spread
over 48 discs (probably 5 or 6 per disc), and I'm missing volumes 3 & 4, so the
first 35 are undoubtedly in volumes 1 & 2. But if I have no qualms about paying
$6 for the sets I did get, getting 'em off the innerweb is no big deal (other
than the fact that I'm not set up to do this, and I probably won't live long
enough to watch the ones I HAVE, let alone the complete Dick van Dyke, or
finish "Fresno", or.....)

dl