[78-L] Pristineclassical corrected URL Re: question about wavering pitch on pre-matrix Victors

Mike Daley mikedaley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:42:56 PDT 2011

Thank you Doug, Joe and Robert. Looks like Celemony is the name of the
company, and the specific piece of software for wow and flutter is
called Capstan.

http://www.celemony.com/cms/index.php?id=capstan

And yes, it costs US $4478. I'm playing around with the demo version
right now, using that Bert Williams recording. The automatic
processing yields a very autotune-like sound, which makes sense
considering that the software works on the same principle (and is made
by the same company) as Melodyne, the now ubiquitous (in current
popular music) pitch correction software. I'm sure that with some
tweaking it would work wonders on Bert and others.

Mike