[78-L] Pristineclassical corrected URL Re: question about wavering pitch on pre-matrix Victors

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 10:17:01 PDT 2011

You forgot the e in pristine.

http://pristineclassical.com/

This one works great!! I think I'm going to really like this site as I can download 320k mp3's or even flac files of the recordings that way I can burn my own CD's without having to wait on the mailman to deliver them. From what I've seen so far I'll be buying a lot of flac file downloads from this site & yes Imgburn software can turn flac files into audio CD's.

These guys are doing some really awesome restoration work.