[78-L] A doubt about EQ curves

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 17 16:40:02 PDT 2011

And then there are the tapes of old time radio, duplicated by collectors whose
hearing is shot to hell, full of tape squeal that they couldn't detect (hell, a
syndicator brought me a reel of 456 to play in my living room and he couldn't
hear the squealing in real time).

I can still His Master's dog whistle, for whatever that's worth.

dl