[78-L] Armed Forces Records, was Three Little Messerschmitts

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:29:43 PDT 2011

What a great find, Mike!

If you look at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejs4Of5nZXg

you will see an "Armed Forces Records" label scan. This is an entirely
new label to me. It is not a V-Disc or a Red White and Blue record.

It is also 33 & a third rpm. Duration apx. 8.5 minnits

What's the deal on this? Is it somehow related to the RW&B series? (my
understanding is that RW&B morphed into the AFRS).

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno