[78-L] Decca A-425, New Orleans Jazz

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Mon Oct 10 10:50:30 PDT 2011

Did someone  post that they were looking for the booklet to this album?

This weekend I came home with this album and it has the booklet.  Much larger than any I've come across in Decca albums (I think it was 24 pages).  This is haul #2 from a great jazz collection I've come across.  This time it was 400 records. First round was 600.  I have the opportunity for the remainder of the collection as well.  We'll see how that goes.  Lots of great stuff that will keep me busy listening through the winter months.

Whoever it was that asked let me know if you found a scan of it or not.

Glenn