[78-L] I couldn't resist

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 10 14:52:42 PDT 2011

This issue isn't listed in Rust, and I'll leave it to the Bowlly experts as to
whether it's the same take as on the 78. But according to the 33RPM listings
(in ARSC Journal) it's dubbed from Victor 24347. Really too bad that disc had
to have a bite in it, since it's one of the late ones and pressed on quieter
material.

dl