[78-L] I couldn't resist

Steve Williams jazzhunter at collector.org
Mon Oct 10 14:41:38 PDT 2011

Actually David I almost bid on it because of the great sleeve, and because
it IS a rarity; and because the HMV of Noble with Bowlly singing "Let me
Give My Happiness to You" (backed with Three Wishes) is among my favourite
depression-era Band 78s. And it's one of my favourite films (though anything
with Jessie Matthews is good..) Is it the same take of that song on the
transcription as on the 78?

.. Steve Williams  ..

Message: 1