[78-L] "Prohibition" DVD

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Oct 7 07:51:44 PDT 2011

There's plenty to attack Burns on - none intended towards you, Jeff!

Early this year, my son showed me the program iMovie, which he taught me how to use so I could put together a photo montage for his Eagle Court ceremony. On the effects toolbar, they have something that enables you to randomly pan or zoom in on a still photograph. It is called the "Ken Burns Effect." Can you believe this? He probably got a royalty for licensing something in his name that has been in existence since documentaries were first produced. I call that arrogant.

Cary Ginell