[78-L] Colortone LP's - Apollo connection ???

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 14:38:21 PDT 2011

What about this one on a 10" 3 songs per side white label Popular P02209 P02210?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dean-Martin-Oh-Marie-Shake-Rattle-Roll-10-LP-/190203368192?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c49011300

Seller says it's an LP but it looks like a 78 to me with LP size grooves. Songs are as follows.
 Oh Marie  Shake Rattle & Roll  This Old House
Mama Doll  Teach Me Tonght  Muskrat Ramble