[78-L] Colortone LP's - Apollo connection ???

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Thu Oct 6 14:02:23 PDT 2011

label for Dean Martin "18 Top Hits" BR-27-B (part of Waldorf Music Hall):  http://majesticrecord.com/labelsw.htm
 one of these selections is NOT listed in the Dean Martin discography.

This relates to a part of my query which no one addressed - repeated here:

Another reference to the MacRae APOLLO selections - three of the titles
recorded for Apollo appear on what was listed as a 78, having 2 tracks
per side.  The fourth track is DINAH WASHINGTON "All or Nothing At All".
"18 TOP HITS" label BR28.

Washington recorded for Apollo, but I do not find that title listed in 78discography Apollo list.

Can someone provide further information about this disc ??

Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.