[78-L] Private Lives - slight 78 content

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 6 06:54:23 PDT 2011

My folks did a production of Private Lives in 1952, at an outdoor theatre near
Woodbridge Ontario..would you believe (more than 1 78RPM connection here) Mart
Kenney's Ranch? Not so easy to find disposable records at that time, when they
were still current.

A couple of years earlier, they did "Awake and Sing". That calls for the wife
to break several records. Traumatizing.

dl