[78-L] Acoustic recording of modenn music questions

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Oct 2 09:34:06 PDT 2011

Ironically, just ten minutes ago I was looking thru some postings about
my friend Peter Dilg who records musicians on cylinder acoustically, and
one of the recordings was of Les Paul's electric guitar with a horn in
front of the amp.  One of the articles mentioned the idea of making
cylinders of something like a Beatles record.

http://www.capsnews.org/apn2008-6.htm

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com