[78-L] Gershwin 1, Mutter 0

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 2 06:57:32 PDT 2011

Could be that Letterman's shtick with the box set threw her off. But they have
such things as rehearsals, so I dunno..is the Friday show still taped a few
days earlier, crammed into a day with another show?

By the way, Ferrante and Teicher did The Minute Waltz in under 45 seconds, and
very well too, on I've Got A Secret.

dl