[78-L] Gershwin 1, Mutter 0

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 06:38:02 PDT 2011

And Letterman fumbled all over the place with the CD set treating it as
a totally frivolous event. Perhaps he felt forced into it as well and
really wasn't excited about having this classical musician on his show.
Perhaps he thought comedy would help hold the audience. Maybe that's why
they put these things at the end, so they don't lose the TV audience in
the middle of the program. At the end, they care far less as the show is
already over anyway. In this case many people were flipping channels
just a little bit earlier than usual.

I personally don't care for Letterman, I don't find him funny and I've
heard him do so really bad interviews.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno