[78-L] [ARSCLIST] Frank Driggs

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 20:37:29 PDT 2011

I met Frank about fifty years ago.  I knew other people at  Columbia
Records and we saw each other socially, along with his  late wife, Shirley.  We
saw each other again several  times at various events within the last decade.
He lost his  long-term partner, Joan Peyser, last year.  He's been on my
mind since and  I now regret not contacting him.

pc

In a message dated 9/21/2011 6:32:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,