[78-L] European Sound Recording Copyright Extension

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:27:44 PDT 2011

Nothing would stop anyone. Producers have been using false dates, not
always by accident I think, for ever. If they even bother to publish a
date, that is.

Women have been lying about their age from the beginning of time. OK,
that was rude. Men do it too. Better?

If a copyright holder wanted to challenge a publication they would
certainly be able to produce documentation describing the recording or
publication date, whichever is the determining factor. Just like you can
produce an ID with a birth date that allows you to drink or do other
activities that are age limited.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno