[78-L] Doris Day

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Sep 13 11:19:42 PDT 2011

I don't know opera singers very well,  but the first one I saw "live" was
Tebaldi.  I was 8 years old and visiting Rome with my family.  It was a
great evening!

My fave women singers would include Ethel Waters, Lee Wiley, Sarah Vaughn,
Margaret Whiting,  Carol Sloane, Carlotta Dale,  Helen Forrest,  Lizzie
Miles and Ruth Etting.

Taylor