[78-L] Doris Day

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:31:37 PDT 2011

Personally I can't stand female popsingers...lot's of trouble with the men
too but somehow a bit less...

My favourite female singers are Adelina Patti, Rosa Ponselle, Frida leider
and Kirstin Flagstad.... others female singers stirring my soul are Molly
O'day (yes the female hank Williams),and the original Carter Family (Sara &
Maybelle) and Bessie Smith.

Erwin