[78-L] European Sound Recording Copyright Extension

Alan Bunting alanbuntinguk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 14:18:19 PDT 2011

The BPI's "understanding" is the same as mine but, as an understanding isn't a certainty,  I have written to the UK's Intellectual Property Office and asked specifically if retrospection will apply.  When I asked them this question back in 2009 they said they thought not but that things could change.

 I will, of course, post any reply I obtain.

Alan Bunting

A more recent link: