[78-L] CA-Song

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Sep 11 07:58:45 PDT 2011

Billboard May 17, 1947  103 listed in Advance Record Releases.

Billboard - Nov 16, 1946
New Disk Company in N.Y.
NEW YORK, Nov. 9-
A new disk firm, CA-Song Record Corporation, has opened offices at 1625 Broadway . First release of the diskery is four sides by
Johnny Blowers and his Orchestra,
with vocals by Jimmy Brown and the Blentones, a quartet.  Michael Cassone is
president of the organization.

Billboard Nov 23, 1946
Billboard - Feb 1, 1947 - Page 156
CA-Song Record Corporation, 1625 Broadway NY
in Trade Directory

Billboard Nov 9, 1946
FOREVER IN YOUR HEART  Johnny Blowers Ork (Jimmy Brown-The Blentones (DRY YOUR ) Ca-Song CS-3
advance releases

Billboard Apr 26, 1947
ONE WAY BLUES  Johnny Blowers Okr(Blue and Broken Hearted)  CA-Song 104
WAITER-PASTA-FAZOO  Johnny BLowers Ork(Delores Martia) (THIS GAME) CA-SONG 105

Billboard - May 31, 1947 - Page 46
Billboard - Jan 24, 1948 - Page 95
Billboard Jan 22, 1949
Ca-Song Ca-Song Record Co. 56 Court St. Brooklyn

Best wishes, Thomas