[78-L] Hot input levels

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 10 22:08:48 PDT 2011

Nope, it's definitely going to line-in. I forgot that I used to have my Sony 12-channel mixer in-line (it's not now), BUT I *DO* have a small Mackie over onthe other end of the garage. I'll put that in-line, and that should do the trick.

After I get all this stuff chucked on to the USB sticks for daughter #2 to take back to Chadron State.

Speaking of Chadron State College, there is a professor up there who is another shellac fiend, forget his name (I have it written down but have lost the paper, and their website is just SO intuitive (tongue heavily in cheek)...) but he's supposedly a PhD in Jazz History? Wanted to meet the guy when I was there a few weeks ago but he was nowhere to be found. He has a lot of input with one of the college FM stations, which has zero web presence. Which is too bad, because it'd be a nice addition to jazz-related net streams.

Ah well...

BC