[78-L] Bing question

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Sep 6 20:19:50 PDT 2011

On 9/6/2011 9:06 PM, Cary Ginell wrote:
> That's when he recorded it. Jeff was asking about the ad campaign, which could have come much later.
>
> Cary Ginell

What I find strange is that Jeff describes it as Bing talking ABOUT the
UPCOMING ad campaign.  This film itself does not sound like a TV
commercial itself.  Jeff, is the ad campaign he is talking about a
radio, magazine, newspaper, TV, or direct mail campaign?  Is this film
something that would be seen by the general public or advertising
insiders or gas company employees?  Is the 78 that is described
something people would send away for or perhaps a transcribed ad to be
played on the radio?  Is the record shown?  What is the name of the gas
company?  You see, if you want a real answer, you have to give a full
description.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com