[78-L] Unknown saxophonist on 78rpmcommunity site

Brad D Clark bradc944 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 15:17:54 PDT 2011

Hello Group:

One of the posters on the 78rpmcommunity site put up a side that he lost the ID3/metadata tag to. It's a sax & piano duet,and someone I am not at all familiar with. Here's his comments:

"Can anyone identify this 78rpm? I've lost the meta data to it - it could be a English Parlophone 78rpm. Any help - most appreciated. Does it feature Louis Armstrong?"

(Obviously not Louis, as it's not trumpet/cornet)...
Here's the link to it:
http://www.78rpmcommunity.com/activity/index/share/type/music_playlist/id/7/format/smoothbox

Can respond here and I'll respond there...

Thanks!
Brad