[78-L] Valentino

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 6 13:39:01 PDT 2011

The 1935 issue was dubbed from the 1930 masters. I had a copy. It might have
been a laminated pressing but it certainly sounded inferior.

The version I first heard was the late 40s dub by Jack Caidin, which cut off
the reference to the date and the Brunswick Balky Calendar studios. In English.

(You have an original? Pant pant! I'd love to hear it without the wow.)

dl