[78-L] Nations Forum

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 4 19:17:07 PDT 2011

I received the message but without the 78-L stuff at the bottom, so clearly it
didn't get to the list. A lot of today's postings seem to be getting through
(all of mine have)..the ones I sent yesterday are still in limbo, with a "we'll
keep trying" message for both of them. There's definitely something wrong.

dl