[78-L] oooWEE policy change regarding feedback

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Sep 1 21:37:58 PDT 2011

Great news for sellers: Additional protection for your performance rating now in effect!

					Todd Lutwak
We know you want to do right by your customers—that’s why eBay always
 encourages buyers to contact the seller before filing a Buyer
Protection case. Starting today, if a buyer doesn’t contact you before opening an eBay Buyer Protection case, and you act quickly to resolve it, the case won’t be included in your performance rating.
As always, any case that is escalated and found in your favor will not affect your performance rating.
We hope this additional protection makes selling an even better experience for you. Thank you for selling on eBay!
Sincerely,
Todd Lutwak

Vice President,

Seller Experience

I still think sellers are powerless unless they can give negative feedback to deadbeat, recalcitrant, unreasonable, and nasty buyers.
Cary Ginell