[78-L] Of the subject, but can anybody lead me to:

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Aug 31 20:35:34 PDT 2011

On 8/31/2011 10:14 PM, David Lennick wrote:
> The stereo version can't have sold many copies. For that matter, I doubt the
> mono did either. I never see any of these albums second hand.
>
> dl

I know where they all went.  I worked for a huge rack jobber in 66 and
67 and one day we had to clear out the whole front corner of the
warehouse for two tractor trailers full of Mercury Group cutouts and
overstocks.  There were perhaps a hundred copies of everything and I
took a stereo copy of each of the Mercury comedy record. I could have
retired years ago if I had taken all of those Living Stereo classicals.
I think the employees got em for 25 or 50 cents, and we stickered them
for maybe $1.39 to $1.99.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com