[78-L] Decca Hillbilly Discography

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Aug 29 19:45:34 PDT 2011

If anyone is interested in buying my Decca Hillbilly Discography, there are three copies for sale on Amazon for under $20 each (retail is now $119.95). I haven't gotten royalties for years on this item, so if you buy the cheap used copies, I won't be offended. I found two spare copies myself at the Ernest Tubb Record Shop in downtown Nashville for five bucks each. On the other end of the scale, some nincompoop in Pennsylvania (and I know it's probably not Steve Ramm) is asking $3,841.75 for a copy - plus $3.99 shipping (I'll sell you my spares for a tenth of that and ship it for free.).

Cary Ginell