[78-L] Skokiaan was: London -- Made in England?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 19 21:17:39 PDT 2011

I love that IN THE MOOD. The language is Ndebele, or so I'm told. This, by the
way, is the record that proves conclusively that jazz didn't come from Africa.

As I noted, Canadian pressings are from Gallotone matrices. I always wondered
why they looked odd..and I wonder if they were using tape or still direct to
disc in that part of the world?

dl