[78-L] The same song, different state?

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:15:50 PDT 2011

In the musing that is boredom, I remembered how many rose songs; like
"Alabama Rose," "Washington Rose," Alaska Rose," "California Rose" and other
state "rose" songs exist. Googled a few states, and didn't find one for each
state, but quite a few. So I wonder if any title is ubiquitous to all the
states. "Alabama State Song," and so on does not qualify.

Arizona Jubilee, Alabama Jubilee, South Dakota Jubilee? That doesn't work.
The Louisiana Twist? The Washington Fox Trot, the The Nevada Escape, or I
Found Her in Rhodes Island?

Any examples come to mind?

Dennis