[78-L] Rust's Entertainment Discography

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 14 19:27:31 PDT 2011

My copy of CED2 came with this insert (laminated by a previous owner), so I've
added some names to Cary's list, which matches up otherwise.

For entries on the following artists, see The Complete Entertainment
Discography, 1st Edition.

On 8/14/2011 4:58 PM, Cary Ginell wrote:

> Well, I had nothing better to do this afternoon, so here goes:
>
> ENTRIES FROM VOL. 1 THAT WERE DELETED FROM VOL. 2
Harry Akst
> Olga Medolago Albani
> Harold Arlen
> Francis X. Bushman (bio only)
> Irving Caesar
> Nancy Carroll (bio only)
> Enrico Caruso (bio and one disc)
> J. Fred Coots
> Benny Davis
> Lillian Doreen
> Eddie Dowling
> Sammy Fain
> (Alice Faye photo deleted)
> Dorothy Fields
> Cliff Friend
> Rudolf Friml
> George Gershwin
> L. Wolfe Gilbert
Edgar A. Guest
> Ray Henderson (bio only)
> Victor Herbert
> Harry Hershfield
> Harry James (English monologist)
> Dolly Kay
> Madge Maitland
> Nino Martini
> The Marx Brothers (bio only)
> Joe Maxwell
> Cole Porter
> Ralph Rainger
> Andy Razaf
> James Whitcomb Riley
> J. Russel Robinson
> Duke Rogers (bio only)
> Harold Rome
> Ann Ronell
> Victor Schertzinger
Sonny Schuyler
> Arthur Schwartz
> Sid Silvers
> The Singing Sophomores (now listed under the Revelers)
	(not on the list I have)