[78-L] Rust's Entertainment Discography

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:05:19 PDT 2011

How would you propose they'd have indicated on Harmony/Diva/Velvet Tone et
al items which matrices were acoustic and which were electric on all those
numbers where the electric items didn't have the W prefix?  Perhaps just (A)
or (E) after the matrix numbers, or having the words acoustic or electric in
parentheses after the recording dates?