[78-L] Art Karle

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Aug 12 09:40:52 PDT 2011

Also much like the sound of many of the little band sessions on Champion.  I
just picked up the English Decca of "Bob Terry and his Orchestra" doing
Moonburn and some other decent tune...Berigan,  Philburn,  Paul Ricci,
Carmen Mastren,  Signorelli,  Stan King...and great solos from Caspar
Reardon...what a great player he was.

Taylor