[78-L] marketing CD's

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 14:34:49 PDT 2011

I haven't seen any response to this - hope someone will venture their thoughts.

It was in response to David's remark:
  That said, the CD business is dead and I can't imagine 5 copies of this selling
outside the US where it wouldn't be legal till 2067. Better to post it on Toast
of New York.
dl

Best wishes, Thomas.