[78-L] Spivey... no not THAT Spivey

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 13:26:11 PDT 2011

Hi Mal,

I have "Surrealist" b/w "I Didn't Do A Thing Last Night"
both with words by John LaTouche, music by Spivey.
The label is GALA (5001 V-3 and 5002 V-3).

Somewhere I found this 78, a mint copy.

There is info available about Ms Spivey, and I'm surprised
you didn't find it.

Doug Pomeroy
POMEROY AUDIO
Audio Restoration & Mastering Services